Dakine Meridian Pant - Men's
DAKINE MERIDIAN PANT
Meridian pant is built with the same functional minimalism that makes our Meridian jacket tough, dependable, and versatile. And the Standard fit of this shell lends itself well to layering under to match weather conditions. Durable nylon Oxford fabric features 15,000mm waterproof, 15,000gm2 breathability for a clean look and comfortable performance on the mountain, season after season. Zippered hand and cargo pockets provide plenty of secure storage for essential items, and the inner waistband and hems are fully adjustable to customize your fit.
- Mesh lined inner leg vents
- Scuff Guard reinforced hems
- Bonded seam construction
- Inseam gusset
- Inner waistband adjustment
- Boot gaiters
- Brushed tricot lined waistband
- SHELL: 2L Nylon Plain Weave
- LINING: Brushed Tricot Seat & Knees / Taffeta Lining System
- PERFORMANCE: 15,000mm Waterproof / 15,000gm2 Breathable
- SEAMS: Fully taped seams
- FIT: STANDARD FIT
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- ON MODEL: Height is 6'1" and is wearing a size Large.
- WASH: Machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle.
- DRY: Tumble dry on warm to reactivate the durable water-repellant (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- Care instructions may vary from product to product. Always follow the recommended care instructions labeled on individual products.
MEN’S JACKETS AND OUTERWEAR
Dakine men’s technical snowboard and ski jackets, pants, and bibs are designed to stand up to the most challenging conditions found here in the Pacific Northwest, with a focus on waterproof breathability, warmth, tested functionality and a great fit. Utilizing feedback from our team of ski and snowboard pro riders we continually refine each piece to excel in all conditions.
7-10 working day delivery. Free Delivery UK
International Delivery available. Please see details here