Dakine Men's Tabor Blazer Gloves
Gloves that are perfect for those cold winter days, with high loft synthetic insulation and one hand cinch gauntlet.
Dakine men’s gloves are designed with your needs in mind—specifically they focus on a narrower fit for dexterity and extra winter warmth. They've got you covered for all conditions, from deep blustery winter riding mitts to mild weather gloves for riding the Mt. Hood glacier.
- Insulation: High loft synthetic [ Glove 170 / 280g ]
- Lining: 150g Tricot
- Palm: Rubbertec
- Shell Fabric: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- One hand cinch gauntlet
- INSULATION: High loft synthetic [ Glove 170 / 280g ]
- LINING: 150g Tricot
- PALM: Durable water repellent leather
- SHELL FABRIC: Nylon / Poly with DWR treatment
- Material: Nylon, Polyester, Rubber
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
In INCHES / CM
HOW TO MEASURE:
Measure the widest part of your hand just below the fingers.
7-10 working day delivery. Free Delivery UK
International Delivery available. Please see details here