Dakine Denison Jacket - Men's
DAKINE DENISON JACKET
Built for the mountain, the standard fit of the Denison insulated jacket lets you move comfortably without riding or bunching, and it gives you enough room to layer up in cold weather. The two-layer nylon plain weave shell offers waterproof-breathable protection, and the PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation preserves vital warmth. Practical features like the mesh goggle pocket and sleeve pass pocket stow essentials securely, while the adjustable hood and wrist cuffs help you dial in a custom fit.
- Adjustable hood
- Mesh lined zip under arm vents
- Stretch mesh goggle pocket
- Drawstring powder skirt
- SHELL: 2L Nylon Plain Weave
- LINING: Taffeta
- PERFORMANCE: 10,000mm Waterproof / 10,000gm2 Breathable
- SEAMS: Critically taped seams
- PrimaLoft® BLACK ECO: 60g Body, 40g Sleeves (60% recycled post consumer polyester insulation)
- FIT: STANDARD FIT
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- ON MODEL: Height is 6'1" and is wearing a size Large.
- WASH: Machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle.
- DRY: Tumble dry on warm to reactivate the durable water-repellant (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- Care instructions may vary from product to product. Always follow the recommended care instructions labeled on individual products.
MEN’S JACKETS AND OUTERWEAR
Dakine men’s technical snowboard and ski jackets, pants, and bibs are designed to stand up to the most challenging conditions found here in the Pacific Northwest, with a focus on waterproof breathability, warmth, tested functionality and a great fit. Utilizing feedback from our team of ski and snowboard pro riders we continually refine each piece to excel in all conditions.
7-10 working day delivery. Free Delivery UK
International Delivery available. Please see details here