Dakine Artillery Insulated Pant - Men's
DAKINE ARTILLERY INSULATED PANT
The Artillery snow pant is a rugged and functional workwear-inspired piece with high marks in performance and durability. This season we've added a fully insulated option to our classic design with 40g full PrimaLoft® fill, perfect for the colder days on the mountain. The Artillery shares the same functional features as the original, with 5-pocket construction, glove tethering strap, and articulated knees. When the power of PrimaLoft® insulation gets a little toasty, the mesh-lined inseam vents will help regulate body temps throughout the day.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Mesh lined inner leg vents
- Double layer hems
- Glove strap
- Boot gaiters
- Brushed tricot lined waistband
- SHELL: 2L Nylon Workwear Oxford
- LINING: Taffeta
- PERFORMANCE: 10,000mm Waterproof / 10,000gm2 Breathable
- SEAMS: Fully taped seams
- PrimaLoft® BLACK ECO: 40g full (60% recycled post consumer polyester insulation)
- FIT: TAILORED FIT
- SIZING: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- ON MODEL: Will is 6'1" and is wearing a size Large.
- WASH: Machine wash on a warm, gentle cycle.
- DRY: Tumble dry on warm to reactivate the durable water-repellant (DWR) treatment on the outer fabric.
- Care instructions may vary from product to product. Always follow the recommended care instructions labeled on individual products.
MEN’S JACKETS AND OUTERWEAR
Dakine men’s technical snowboard and ski jackets, pants, and bibs are designed to stand up to the most challenging conditions found here in the Pacific Northwest, with a focus on waterproof breathability, warmth, tested functionality and a great fit. Utilizing feedback from our team of ski and snowboard pro riders we continually refine each piece to excel in all conditions.
7-10 working day delivery. Free Delivery UK
International Delivery available. Please see details here